Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I give a unique color the the subforums listed ("comma list) in forumhome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    LOL Glad it's working now.

Leave a comment:

• The Vegan Forum
    replied
    Yes, I did, but obviously checked if it works by looking at the wrong style. Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I tested it on my 4.1.4 test site in the additional.css template and it worked fine. Are you adding it to the template for that particular style?

Leave a comment:

• The Vegan Forum
    replied
    I tried to add this to additional.css with no success. I'm obviously missing something regarding where this code should be added.

Leave a comment:

• The Vegan Forum
    replied
    Thanks a lot. I'll check that ASAP (except the "red" part...)

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    How about:
    HTML Code:
    li.subforum a {color: red;}
    And to remove the commas:
    HTML Code:
    .commalist li.subforum:after {    content: "";
    }

Leave a comment:

• How do I give a unique color the the subforums listed ("comma list) in forumhome?

I need to find a way which will give only the subforums (forums inside other forums) a unique color on the main page. I can change their color by changing the default color for links, but if I make this text black, but then all the links in messages will become black as well.

I don't think this can be done via Stylevars, but is there something I can add to additional.css to control the color of these (and only these) text elements, or at least - for both the main forum *and* the subforums listed on the main page?

(It would also be good to be able to remove the actual commas.)
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X