CSS for the CKEditor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] CSS for the CKEditor

I've tried to edit the colours of the CKEditor, but I have a hard time to find what CSS and were to change it.

I have managed to fix a few of the mouseover colour etc. for the buttons as well as expanding the size of the font drop menus (so that my language will fit in it). But I haven't been able to find were to change the colour for the highlighted option in the drop down menus.

Anyone that can help or have a full list of what to change to adjust the colour?

/Anders
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

/forum/clientscript/ckeditor/skins/kama/...

i'd recommend firebug for firefox, with it you can 'inspect' the various components of the ckeditor and not only see the EXACT correlating css style, but also able to edit the css style temporarily (great for playing around and visualizing changes). When i find the style that changes what i am looking for, I just search for it in one of the css files in /forum/clientscript/ckeditor/skins/kama/... with some kind of file search tool. If you on windows notepad++ works well.

Comment

Yes, that is what I have done. As I wrote:
      I have managed to fix a few of the mouseover colour etc. for the buttons as well as expanding the size of the font drop menus (so that my language will fit in it). But I haven't been able to find were to change the colour for the highlighted option in the drop down menus.

Anyone that can help or have a full list of what to change to adjust the colour?
      So my question was if anyone had done a full change of the looks of the editor and had a list of all the CSS changed. Since it will likely be overwritten in an upgrade one better keep notes on what is changed.

/Anders
      Anders Pettersson
      Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
      If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
      Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X