Edit forum category name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] Edit forum category name

Hello, my name waddys, I am Spanish and not English, so I use an online translator, please excuse my bad English
    I know how to make small changes to my forum and let the pictures down here and my doubts.

1:

how I can change the size of the icon, not only the size of the image if not block, the default is in 48x48 px, I wish you 24x24px, that part I can edit these parameters?

2:

I also want to increase the size of this text is the name of one of my forums within the category this play center.

3:

change the text size

4:

and if possible, centered vertically the information that is within the red box.

Many thanks.Hope you can help me, thanks.
    a n00b at this but eager to learn.

Waddys M.

If you want the forum status icons smaller, you need to actually use smaller forum status icons. The default ones are in the /images/statusicon directory:
    • forum_link-48.png
    • forum_new-48.png
    • forum_new_lock-48.png
    • forum_old-48.png
    • forum_old_lock-48.png

To set the size of the forum name, that is stylevar "font". That will control a lot of other font sizes though so you may want to just write some custom css and add it to the additional.css template.

The description is stylevar "small_fontSize" which also affects other areas.

To center that area of the template will require modifying your template a bit. Modifying help is given over on vbulletin.org, the modification site.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Here I can say that I write in additional.css to make changes or I have to ask Stylevar invbulletin.org

Thanks

Waddys M.

Comment

I'm not sure what you are asking. You may write CSS and add it to the additional.css template.

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

the question is:
          if I could say that I have to call on variable additional.css
          to increase the font size in: Playstation 3

Comment

If you want to set the forum name using your own custom css, you may want to try something like (adjust size as needed):
            HTML Code:
            h2.forumtitle {font-size: 20px !important;}

Comment

thank you very much lynne

Comment