Profile text is to dark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] Profile text is to dark

The text is to dark in the profile area under the default settings....how do I change the color of the text or the back ground to make it more visible? Thanks in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	Profile text to dark .png
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	3720626

Click image for larger version

Name:	Profile text to dark .png
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	3720626

If you are not using profile customization, then you can add this line to your additional.css template to change the color of the links on the left:

HTML Code:
    #member_content #sidebar_container a {color: green;} /* left link color */
    And here is some more for your tabs:
    HTML Code:
    #tab_container dl.tabslight dd.userprof_module a {color: black;} /* active tab font color */
    #tab_container dl.tabslight dd.userprof_module {background: red;} /* active tab background color */
    #member_content dl.tabslight dd.userprof_moduleinactive a {color: red;} /* inactive tab font color */
    #member_content dl.tabslight dd.userprof_moduleinactive {background: black;} /* inactive tab background color */

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

That first code block works perfectly in the black and gray theme I got from here. I'll try the rest out later. Thank you!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X