• Show
Clear All

• fatherofspeed
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-04-27 at 11.07.23 PM.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	3687140 stumbled upon this by accident after reading this thread & going to the post referenced above: "Full "fix" is here: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-9325".

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-04-27 at 11.13.58 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	3687141 and after you save it, it changes it for everyone else who doesn't have custom profile privileges. i WISH this were in the manual.

Leave a comment:

• barroca
    replied
    Hi Lynne,
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    If you are NOT allowing Profile Customizing, then add this to your additional.css template:
    HTML Code:
    #member_content #sidebar_container a {color: green;} /* left link color */
    div.group .userprof_button {background: green;} /* VM editor button background */
    Thank you for that
    All the best
    joao barroca

Leave a comment:

• x YNWA x
    replied
    Originally posted by HMBeaty View Post
    Full "fix" is here: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-9325 Now let's see if this is actually fixed in 4.1.4 this time
    Is this for the "view your conversation with" thing I mentioned (see my image) or the text colour thing?

I noticed that to change the text colour I had to change the background colour, it was set to transparent. There was nothing there for the actual text colour for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• HMBeaty
    replied
    Full "fix" is here: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-9325 Now let's see if this is actually fixed in 4.1.4 this time

Leave a comment:

• x YNWA x
    replied
    Fixed now. For some reason the colour was set to transparent, someone must have changed it

Also this "view your conversation with" is on the tabs and it should be below the tabs, how do I go about moving that? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    If you are NOT allowing Profile Customizing, then add this to your additional.css template:
    HTML Code:
    #member_content #sidebar_container a {color: green;} /* left link color */
    div.group .userprof_button {background: green;} /* VM editor button background */

Leave a comment:

• x YNWA x
    started a topic [vB4] Member profile pages text not showing

[vB4] Member profile pages text not showing

Hi

Name:	Screen shot 2011-04-30 at 16.59.37.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	3720452

As the screenshot above shows, for some reason all the text does not show on the profile page of users.

Such as:

Add as Friend
    Send Private Message Send Private Message
    Add to Ignore List Add to Ignore List
    User Notes User Notes (0)
    Find all posts Find all posts
    Find all started threads Find all started threads

Also the button on there to send a message has the site background image over it for some reason.

I know this will be some sort of style issue but does anyone know how I go about fixing this? Thanks