X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] How can I change this button?

Hi all;
    I'd like to change this icon here for one of my styles only

Now, since it's a common icon, I cannot change the file itself on the ftp so…what can I do?

Thank you!

You'd have to edit the template and change the html, but I'm not even sure what im looking at 100%.

Comment

1. Copy a buttons folder and give a new name (buttons2) - Copy from the original zip package (Upload/images/buttons), upload it into forum images/ folder
      2. in that style only - the style that you want these buttons to change, go to it stylemanager> stylename> stylevars> ImagePaths> Imgdir_button> images/buttons2

so now you can change the button specific for that style only. that collapse button is inside the buttons folder.

you don't need to edit template or change html whatsoever as the vbulletin support told you to do.
      Get Our New Flat Theme Pro Pack or Grab all 34 vb5.5.4 skins @sultantheme.com -vb3 responsive style or vb4 responsive style and vbcloud custom style

Comment

That's great, thank you napy!

Isn't it funny I'm paying for a support that's giving tips like the one they just gave me…??

Comment

Sorry for being human and misreading your statement as wanting to change that element for one specific area, instead of one specific style.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X