Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for someone to customize my VBulletin

Hello,
    I'm looking for someone to customize my VBulletin for my site which is listed in my sig.

In exchange, I can pay you a little through paypal and give you free advertising on my site's homepage.

I don't need anything real fancy. I'll send example sites. If you are interested, please reply here or drop me an email. I'll go through the replies and pick the person who can probably do the best job or the fastest.

Thanks
    Click here to visit Webmaster-Talk.com

contact me on aim at ochromax if you are intrested

Comment

I will do it for a very small price or even maybe free!

Contact me via PM

Comment

Details

Thanks for the replies.
        Since I have had a few emails and a couple replies here, let me give some more details of what I am looking for...

It does not have to be to graphical or fancy. I want it to load fairly fast.

1. Basically I need my logo up top and a spot for a top banner. You could just put in any banner without a link. I think I could then look at the template code and figure out myself were I need to replace it with my banner image and link. Also a spot to add some text links, such as a link to the sites homepage (not forum) and other various text links. Examples below.

2. Colors similiar to the existing site if possible, although that is not crucial as long as the colors "match" together if you know what I mean.

3. By simply, I mean something as simple as the http://forums.32bit.com/
        http://forums.devshed.com/
        and I really like the layout of http://forums.winamp.com/

I think If I could get a layout in place, I could probably go back, look at the code and change text and links where needed.

OTHER STUFF:
        -- Why can I only get to the forum though the IP?
        -- I heard there was a hack or something to allow for seach engine to index a VB board? Could you do that?
        -- I will have an affiliate program for the forum through shareasales (per lead) and I need to figure out how to get that to work. But that's another issue...
        -- Maybe a Shoutbox?

Anyway, nothing complicated but I want it up as soon as possible, so I'll go back and learn it better myself by looking at what you did and maybe modifying some of it.

I will pay you $40 through paypal and give you advertising on my site's homepage for (text link and description) 2 months. We get about 200 to 300 uniques a day at the moment.

SO..... Whoever can reply with the best offer (and wants to be creative and maybe go beyond what I'm asking a little, it would be GREAT. I'll then put your link on my site. If you can post some examples of your work/forum, that would help me. I'll Pay you half through paypal (rest when done). The forum is already installed. I'll send you login info. I'm really not asking for much even though I'm rambling a lot.

Comment

Realy im online alot i can do it please contact me through aim as pattox 2 k 1

Comment

FYI:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=32790
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Smachol do you have to bring that thread up in every conversation? FOR GOD,s SAKE people get the idea man,its like its so obvous that you shouldnt give your server login info to just anyone. geeeeez

Comment

Originally posted by pattox
                Smachol do you have to bring that thread up in every conversation? FOR GOD,s SAKE people get the idea man,its like its so obvous that you shouldnt give your server login info to just anyone. geeeeez
                Sorry, but I don't think it's obvious at all - particularly to newcomers. And yes, I will bring this up any time I feel it's appropriate to do so.

By the way, how do you plan to do installations and customizations (both services which you've offered) without getting server login info?
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I dont but if people dont trust me then thats there loss i have nothing to gain from gaining acess to someone elses server if i wanted to pirate the software i would do so from my account (I DONT PIRATE IT) so i dont realy see the whole idea but anywayzz..

Comment

i guess he wasn't talking about pirating the software.. but rather about security and foreigners compromising your system... that's the point. he just wants to make sure, that new people don't hand out sensitive information to strangers.. and hose install backdoors, trojans, rootkits, run exploits etc etc...

cheers,
                    gafami

Comment

Like I said contact me on Aim at ochromax
                      or email me at [email protected]

I have plenty of free time the next couple of days, so get to me before then

Comment

heh that turned out to be total bull****

*sighs

Comment

workin on mine

i Have hired C-Prompt to do a design for my board-ill let you all know how it turns out!!!

Comment

Re: workin on mine

Originally posted by Maverick1236
                            i Have hired C-Prompt to do a design for my board-ill let you all know how it turns out!!!
                            BTW> Please check your pms! I pm'd you the other day about email. Waiting for a reply to send something.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the offers everyone, but the site forum was done by ja5es....I think he did a great job.

Check it out....

http://65.108.155.209/forum/index.php

P.S. I sure could use some more sign-ups

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X