• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomk
    replied
    thanks!

/me kicks myself in the rear!

Thanks guys...worked like a charm once I understood what I had to do!

TomK

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Just go into the Admin CP and set the properties for the Default Style to point to the Apple Replacement and Template Sets.

Leave a comment:

• tomk
    replied
    Got it...but

I see where I can turn off where they can choose their own style, but what I'm looking to do is force the apple style as the default from the time they hit the board.

So, if I turn off "allow user to select own style" where do I turn "on" that Apple is the default style and should be used for everything switch?

Thanks!
    TomK

Leave a comment:

• Nafae
    replied
    Sure thing, you can set it in admin panel->general options

Allow Users To Change Styles
    This allows users to set their preferred style set on registration or when editing their option. Setting this to "no" disables that option and will force them to use whatever style has been specified.

Just hit the no bubble

Leave a comment:

• tomk
    started a topic Newbie alert...

Newbie alert...

Guys, I'm playing around with the apple theme I think Synx has so kindly given away.

Is there a way to make this the default and only theme, so users don't see the basic vbbs theme?

Sorry, I'm a complete virgin and trying to learn this. I have the apple style loaded and working, but I'm trying to figure out how to make it the only one available...

Thanks,
    Tom