Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krs-one
    replied
    Nevermind, sorry about my accusation, I forgot that I included them in that button set I released a while back.

Sorry,

-Vic

Leave a comment:

• krs-one
    replied
    Codename49:

You're using my guest and noavatar avatars that I made for my site without asking if you could use them. I don't mind that you are using them, just ask next time.

-Vic

Leave a comment:

• MiF
    replied
    You should use "em" or "ex" units instead of "px" when specifying sizes of objects. That way it will scale as resolution or font size change.

Leave a comment:

• FirehouseCom
    replied
    We just upgraded from UBB to VB and have a side 132 pixel left column in 800x600 layout:

http://www.firehouse.com/forums2/

Leave a comment:

• ja5es
    replied
    Just add a table that's about 133px to the left or the right. That wouldn't look too bad.

Leave a comment:

• mrlister
    replied
    oh ok. that looks pretty good

Leave a comment:

• okrogius
    replied
    forums.gaminguru.com

Apologize for the colors, recently installed vb portal and yet to update the them to it. BUt the bar is there and it loosk quite reasonable in 800x600.

Leave a comment:

• mrlister
    started a topic 800x600

800x600

Here's a question that I have not yet been able to figure out. How can I add a side menu to the side of vBulletin maybe (150 pixels) and have the board still be 800x600 compatible and nice (not crammed). Any boards out there that did this so I can see how it looks before I try.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X