This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS2 theme in works!

Yeah, im currently working on a ps2 theme for a private client, and I just wanted to post a sample and get some ideas/comments. Thanks guys!

It's not done yet, I still have a bunch of images, and tons of fixes, but it's coming along. Plus before you ask, no, it will not be released for public use. Sorry!

Myles
    MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

The PS2 has a more retro feel to it. It has a more blocky feel. I don't feel that when I see the design. Maybe add in those "ribs" that the PS2 has.

I like the use of the buttons. Very nice. Also, the blue is dead on.
    - James
    http://forums.smaaash.com

Comment

yeah, I'm trying to stay away from incorporating actual ps2 features, so it can go ether way...

Comment

I dont get any sort of ps2 feel at all from that. Sorry.

Comment

Ya know what. I try my best to keep out of things, but this is ridiculous now. Your last client you sold a stolen design to and now this?

http://www.us.playstation.com/

Come on man....

Comment

....... the two are exactly the same
            - MrLister

Comment

That gradient looks an awful lot like the Blackcomb Pro Windows XP style.

Comment

what the hell are you talking about? I said it was a PS2 theme, hense the playsation.com, thats in no way a rip man, the header was redone by me! plus the rest is a based look, its nothing more different them my apple theme, or even a ubb theme, god man lets not start shooting off our mouth!

Comment

Snyx.....come on now.

Comment

whatever man, this is no different then my apple theme.

Comment

Originally posted by snyx
                      the header was redone by me!
                      Please retract that statement or have me prove you wrong in front of everyone here.

Comment

Plus, I may be telling tales out of school but these threads are getting annoying.

I've seen people blasted to Mars for posting a link to their own websites for crticism and/or just letting people know that the site exists. Yet people can have 40 line sigs full of advertisements and people pimping their "custom" vb styles.

I didn't join to be inundated with ads.

Comment

oh well I can't believe this, so yeah im not going to bother with you ppl anymore, and c-prompt I will email you the file now...

Comment

Alright we are not going to continue to have everyone bickering over styles, whether it be in regards to auctions, stolen designs, or whatever else you guys can come up with.

I understand that there is a hot market right now for the style designers to make some money but you need to take all of this strife somewhere else. These forums are for supporting the customers of Jelsoft and you are not helping us do that by arguing over your own interests.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X