Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help and registration Tabs on Header (how to remove the tabs keeping the text)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ricker
    replied
    Can I chime in here... why is it that if I'm logged in, I can get no color behind the text, but if I'm logged out, there is color behind the text. That makes no sense!

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    The background for those two tabs it set in both ".toplinks ul.nouser li a:hover" and ".toplinks ul.nouser li a", so just do a Search in Templates to find the stylevar and try changing it. If it changes more than you want, then try just setting it specifically for those two classes in additional.css

Leave a comment:

• reddyink
    replied
    How do I take out dark background tabs(Help & Register) so that users can see Help and Register properly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	register.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	3681451

Leave a comment:

• reddyink
    replied
    Link on the intranet so can't reach. But this is simple as if we change the headerbackground to white then header links have to changed to dark color to show up. Only problem is that when we that the color changes for Help and Register and since they have dark background we can't read (dark on dark)

Thank you for all the help;

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    How about a link to see this?

Leave a comment:

• reddyink
    replied
    Thank you for the help and time.

In copy/paste this text into additional.css template but nothing happening.

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    You could probably just write custom CSS to change the color then. Something like:
    .toplinks ul.nouser {color: red;}

(not tested.)

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You could probably just write custom CSS to change the color then. Something like:
    .toplinks ul.nouser {color: red;}

(not tested.)

Leave a comment:

• reddyink
    replied
    Yes. it's toplinks_link_color BUT if I change it, all the links such as USERNAME, notifications, my profile, setting, logout becomes light and unreadable.

So I need to goto header template to do it but don't know what to do?

Thanks Lynne

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    The font color up there should be stylevar toplinks_link_color . If you want to remove the tabs, you will have to edit the header template.

Leave a comment:

• Help and registration Tabs on Header (how to remove the tabs keeping the text)

I would like to remove background tabs of Help and Register. I made header color light and text is dark (top links to show in white background) and the dark text is not showing with these tabs.

How to remove these two tabs or make them white (and just keep the text Help and Register) as shown in the attachment.

Many thanks.
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X