No announcement yet.

After 4 days of trying... Need Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] After 4 days of trying... Need Help!

I'm working on embedding my forum into our site. I'm closer but having a time trying to figure out how to get this image: http://www.ncvineyards.com/custom/do...top_search.gif

to appear at the top of the forum body above the bread crumb navbar...

If you look at my main site www.ncvineyards.com you'll see the image.

Any ideas or help?? MUCH appreciated.

Also any tips on getting the footer that you see in forum under the form and back to 100% width like the main site?

Thanks!

Have you tried entering it in the stylevar "body_background"?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I don't need it as the entire body_background... Just need it at the top to finish out matching the theme.

Comment

You don't need to have the image repeat.

An image of what you want may help here.

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

I am using an image for the background that repeats. I just need the top and bottom. I got close using the .float container

Comment

As I said, an image of what you want would help. I think you need to put the other image into that background category (the one that repeats all the way down) and then actually add a div into your template to apply the other image (the one you linked to) to the top of the body_wrapper div.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
              As I said, an image of what you want would help. I think you need to put the other image into that background category (the one that repeats all the way down) and then actually add a div into your template to apply the other image (the one you linked to) to the top of the body_wrapper div.

Lynne... thanks for the help. Do you know how and where I would add this? Would it be in the navbar template and the .css for the image url, do i create a new one and where would I put it? Which .css ?

Comment

I would guess into the navbar template right after the body_wrapper div. This is just a guess since I have not done any sort of styling like that. If you still can't get it to work, so may want to post over on vbulletin.org, the modification site, for help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X