Talented VB Graphics and Styles freelancers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talented VB Graphics and Styles freelancers

I need someone that knows how to shape the edges on my site's blocks. something like at ludipocket.com or macsubculture.com blocks
    Last edited by kyle; Wed 9th Jan '02, 2:37pm.

no one?

Comment

You mean smooth corners?
      Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

yes,, sorry I men't smooth corners

Comment

You mean the graphics for it? Or the html to get it around the stuff? Its fairly easy...

Comment

I'm not really sure what you call it But I know what it looks like Just a smother look to all edges on the site.. samples www.ludipocket.com www.macsubculture.com

Comment

Are you using vbportal? Cause its a pain to put rounded corners on.

Comment

Yep Don't you remember me CP?

Comment

If you are the Kyle at moneytec of course I do. lol

Well to do this you just need to make 4 corner images, and then place a table around those with the 4 corners having the images.

Comment

Nice to see you remembered, Since you did such a great job on the profiles,, Sounds easy but I won't dear tackle something like this I'm looking for someone that can help out.. Email me if interested [email protected]

Comment

Ill do it Kyle. Hit me up on aim.

yaxaydotcom

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X