Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AUCTION] full vbulletin layout

You can preview it here : http://www.krazygangstaz.com/layout1.gif

remember that this is only a screenshot, The highest bidder get's the layout and I will change the titles and make extra buttons for you if you want me to. Also I would install the whole thing or help install it if your having problems with it.

The bidding starts at $50, Contact / bid by emailing me at [email protected] or just PM me on this message board.
    Last edited by Maulkie; Mon 7th Jan '02, 10:51am.

Looking good, looking very good indeed!!

Comment

I really don't think auctions on here work well. You get too many joke bidders.
      MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

I'll tell you, I learned my lesson. Don't bother with auctions here
        Board of the Month: November
        Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
        Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
        vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Yeah, sell it on eBay, you'll get THOUSANDS FOR THAT!
          Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

Well I don't know about thousands but you're more likely to get serious bidders

Comment

You may be right, but then again who would search for it on ebay.com ?

Comment

But i would defintly put this on ebay, because it could lead people that want a web design into getting vbulletin. I mean like get a commision via them buying the board and sell the design0

Comment

I just did a search on ebay.com and there is nothing found when looking for vBulletin, so perhaps it would be a good idea. You know, get there before anyone else does.
                  - James
                  http://forums.smaaash.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X