Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] Designing the look of Vb Forum

Hello,
    please excuse my limited tech knowledge but what I am after is been able to place clients banners [with links back to their sites] along the top and down one side of forum and have them viewable no matter what page users open. Not sure of the term, am I looking for a skin? or just someone to design a template or ?????

Also I have Vb3 but getting the people of Bulletin to update to 4 asap

Thanks Sandy
    Last edited by Trevor Hannant; Tue 28th Dec '10, 1:23am. Reason: Removed email address

It sounds like you want to have a sidebar on all your pages. This will require custom coding, so your best bet is to head over to vbulletin.org, the modification site, and do a search there.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thanks Lynne, I made a mistake [only new to all of this] Trevor has, since posting this advised me of the other forum, so I spent a number of hours searching through that one and will post over there.
      Thanks Sandy

Comment

sidebar everywhere is a mod on vb.org sounds like what your looking for, you would then control the adverts from the forum blocks manager. Good luck

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X