• Show
Clear All

• darren1981
    replied
    Thanks, using this also

Leave a comment:

• ShackMaster
    replied
    Yep... good mod and thanks for the link. I believe it is going to work well for what I need to do.

Leave a comment:

• punchbowl
    replied
    This mod works a treat http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=233629

Leave a comment:

• ShackMaster
    replied
    Code:
    <vb:if condition=THIS_SCRIPT = "group">
    Causes both the Home and Groups tab to be highlighted when Home is selected... and causes the Forum and Groups tab to be highlighted when the Forum or Groups tab is selected... and causes the Groups and Blogs tabs to be highlighted when Blogs is selected.

Code:
    <vb:if condition="$vboptions['selectednavtab']" AND THIS_SCRIPT = "group">
    Causes both the Home and Groups tab to be highlighted when Home is selected ... and causes Forum to be highlighted when Groups is selected.

Code:
    <vb:if condition="!$vboptions['selectednavtab']" AND THIS_SCRIPT = "group">
    Causes both the Forum and Groups tab to be highlighted when Forum or Groups is selected.

I suppose this is why I was wondering if anyone has actually created a Groups tab and has the code for it.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    If you look at the top of the group.php page, you'll see that you would need to use THIS SCRIPT="group", not THIS SCRIPT="groups" So, try again using the correct THIS_SCRIPT variable.

Leave a comment:

• ShackMaster
    started a topic [vB4] Groups NavTab

Groups NavTab

Has anyone created a Groups navtab that can be highlighted and located between the Forums tab and Blogs tab?

I tried copying the Forums tab to below the current Forums tab area in the Navbar template and then changing the navtab link to the groups link used in the community drop down menu... then used THIS SCRIPT="groups" ... but it still highlighted the Forums tab instead of the Groups tab.

I am actually surprised that this is not standard. Home, Forums, Groups, Blogs, ... all seem to be given and the major parts of the suite.

Thanks!