Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Going On? box is no longer collapsible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] What's Going On? box is no longer collapsible?

It looks like the items in the What's Going On? box (Currently Active Users, etc) can't be collapsed in vB 4.1.0.

Is there any way to restore the collapse function by editing the template?

It wasn't collapsible in 4.0.8 either... nor my old 4.0.3 forum. The whole WGO box is also not collapsible on my 3.8 sites, only the individual blocks in that area are collapsible. You are going to have to modify the code in order to make them collapsible. There is an article in the vB4 Articles forum over on vbulletin.org, the modification site, that will help you change the code to make them collapsible.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thanks for responding. I'm upgrading from 3.8, so that's why I was surprised at the change.

Comment

Originally posted by kiehok View Post
        Thanks for responding. I'm upgrading from 3.8, so that's why I was surprised at the change.
        What change? WGO has never been collapseable.
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

As I said it the first post, the items in the WGO box are collapsible in vB 3.8 but they are not in vB 4.1.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X