• Show
Clear All

• what's wrong??

see the attachment file:

double image pic so strange??

see below code:

template:forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost

<tr id="cat">
    <td background="images/bar.gif" colspan="6"><center><a href="forumdisplay.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&forumid=$forum[forumid]"><normalfont color="black"><b>$forum[title]</b></normalfont></center></a>
    <br><smallfont color="{categoryfontcolor}">$forum[description]</smallfont></td>
    </tr>

anybody know what's wrong??

The only thing I can think of is; whatever is above it also has that image. Also, make sure the image isn't actually those two bars.

Comment

i'm sure there is only one bar

or the image's size too big

is this possible??

Comment

try making the image bigger, or try making that <td> have a specified height (to match the height of the background image).
        - James
        http://forums.smaaash.com

Comment

Originally posted by ja5es
          try making that <td> have a specified height (to match the height of the background image)how to do that could u tell me that

Comment

Ok let's say that your pic is 28 pixels high, well then you would make the <td> tag like this: <td height="28"> Try that out and let me know how it works.
            - James
            http://forums.smaaash.com

Comment

Originally posted by ja5es
              Ok let's say that your pic is 28 pixels high, well then you would make the <td> tag like this: <td height="28"> Try that out and let me know how it works.
              thankz buddy~~~

it's work now~~~~

Comment