Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    Doing a Search in TEmplates for "tb_homepage" gives me the modifyprofile template.

Leave a comment:

• Markos1977
    replied
    tried that and around the code there is no main template name and the main page template doesn't have it in it

this will be the code i will have to take away
    <div class="blockrow">

<label for="tb_homepage">Home Page URL:</label>

<input type="text" class="primary textbox" name="homepage" id="tb_homepage" value="http://www.scottishexoticreptilesforum.co.uk" maxlength="200" dir="ltr" tabindex="1" />

<p class="description">

If you would like to let other visitors to this site know the URL of your own web site, enter it here.

</p>

</div>
    but cant find it in the templates

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    To find the template to modify, do this - vboptions > General Settings > Add Template Name in HTML Comments > set to Yes . Then go back to your page and view the source code and you will see the name of the template called around your part of the code. (Sometimes the template is the one mentioned at the very top of the page source.)

Leave a comment:

• Markos1977
    started a topic [vB4] Edit profile template

Edit profile template

Hi all i want to edit the Edit Profile template what i want to do is take away *Home Page URL:* and the input box so my users cant add there own home page can anyone tell me what template and what i take out ??

Thanks Mark