X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hvac tech
    replied
    Thank You

Now all I need to do is buy the picture software.

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    Its in the resources section

Leave a comment:

• hvac tech
    replied
    download?

I don't see the psd download anywhere. I checked member area but it wasn't obvious.

Leave a comment:

• Island Roots
    replied
    Lol...I'm not smart enough to know how to post PSD's on the web to download. Anyways, I won't bug him tonight about it...I've already got tons of stuff to do, and I can't say I want to sit in front of a computer screen for hours, creating a button set.

Leave a comment:

• The Prohacker
    replied
    I think "offically" your not supposed too..... But, as long as you don't post the psd's on the web for download, I don't think they'll say anything

Leave a comment:

• Island Roots
    replied
    Is there any way he would be able to download them then send them to me via e-mail? I'm an admin along with him at a forum...is that possible?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sorry, you can't.

Leave a comment:

• Island Roots
    replied
    Crap....my username is just on another guy's license...he is the one who has the license and such, but my name is on it so I can download files from vBulletin.com and vBulletin.org....how would I go about downloading those files in my situation?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You can download the PSD files from the Members Area.

Leave a comment:

• Island Roots
    replied
    Where can I find the PSD graphics? Or do I have to create everything from scratch? I wanna play around with an existing one...but I don't know where to get it.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    FWIW my button sets were made using the PSD files with PhotoImpact 6.0. PI wouldn't let me duplicate the look of the original text on the buttons, but other than that it does a pretty good job.

Leave a comment:

• Island Roots
    replied
    But that is a tutorial for .psd files....which Paint Shop Pro 7 doesn't support.

Leave a comment:

• The Prohacker
    replied
    http://vbulletin.com/manual/graphics.html

Leave a comment:

• Island Roots
    started a topic Tutorial for making button sets?

Tutorial for making button sets?

I am looking into trying to make my own button set, as I definitely have the time. However, I hear that most people use Photoshop, which I don't have.

The only paint programs I have are PhotoImpact and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7. So I need to know two things:
    [list=1][*]Can I even make a good-looking button set with one of those programs?[*]Where are some starting tutorials or helpful places for button set newbies to look?[/list=1]

All help is greatly appreciated.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X