Quick navigation drop down menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] Quick navigation drop down menu

How can I change the size of the box so all the links show up so you don't have to scroll?

http://www.huskermax.com/vbbs/forumd...php?4-Football

This menu is in the bottom right corner of page. Have 4.0.8 p2
    Last edited by Huskermax; Thu 2 Dec '10, 2:16pm.

bump

Comment

What do you mean?
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
        What do you mean?
        Click on the Quick Navigation menu. It pops up and you have to scroll it right? I want it big enough so you don't have to scroll it to get to the link were you want to go.

Comment

Can you take a screenshot of the problem?

Comment

He doesn't want the Quick Navigation box to have a vertical scrollbar with it. He wants the listbox to be made longer vertically.
            vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

Originally posted by Boofo View Post
              He doesn't want the Quick Navigation box to have a vertical scrollbar with it. He wants the listbox to be made longer vertically.
              That is it!

Comment

bump I would like to get rid of the scroll bar as said above so the box is big enough to not need a scroll bar.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.gif
Views:	1
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	3680871

Comment

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
                    Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
                    Thanks I will post there.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X