Centering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centering

Hey...Can someone help me with a quick question? I saw at someones site that they centered the Category title in the Title bar on the main forums page. Can someone help me with what template to edit and where to add the "center" code in that template? I attached an image so you can see what I am talking about.....

Talon

Find the following template: forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost.

Replace it with the following:
    PHP Code:
    <tr id="cat">
        <
    td bgcolor="#606096" align="center" colspan="6"><a href="forumdisplay.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&forumid=$forum[forumid]"><normalfont color="#FFF788"><b>$forum[title]</b></normalfont></a>
        <
    br><smallfont color="#FFF788">$forum[description]</smallfont></td>
    </
    tr
    Find the following template: forumhome_forumbit_level2_nopost

Replace it with the following:
    Code:
    <tr id="cat">
      <td bgcolor="#606096" align="center" ><smallfont>&nbsp;</smallfont></td>
      <td bgcolor="#606096" align="center" colspan="5">
       <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&forumid=$forum[forumid]"><normalfont color="#FFF788"><b>$forum[title]</b></normalfont></a>
       <br><smallfont color="#FFF788">$forum[description]</smallfont></td>
    </tr>
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

argg, vb parses those as hex values!!!
      If its not to much work, simply replace the hex values with the appropriate parameters, such as { categorybackcolor } as so on!
      Board of the Month: November
      Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
      Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
      vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

ok, this is a dumb question I am sure, but can't I just add the "align center" to the templates? Sorry, I don't usually mess with templates, and have no idea...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X