Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would this idea require a hack or template change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this idea require a hack or template change?

Im wondering if this would require a template change, or a hack to the .php files or both.

What I have on my board now, is that Administrators and Moderators have their custom titles color coded. Admins in red, Mods in blue. Everytime an admin or mod wants to change their title, I have to do it for them, because you can only add HTML in the titles through the Cpanel (unless theres another way I dont know about).

But what I;d really like to do is add another field under admin and mod nicknames, like:

Username
    Class: administrator or mod
    Title: "blah blah"
    Regdate
    Post count

The attatchment shows on top the default way I have it, and a photoshopped concept of what I;d like to do. Anyone know what Im talking about? Would it be possible through a template change or hack?
    forums: pcfx.cc
    gallery: here

Its in vb.org

Standerd titles AND custom titles hack

Comment

d00d you banned my mx3d account!!!

Comment

no i didnt. No new posting is allowed for today. Something went screwy with threads regarding time (check out the announcement) so it seems I gotta wait until tomarrow when the dates fix themselves. sorry.

Comment

nvm, cuz i changed e-mails and i need to re-activate my account

doh

Comment

Ya sure its on vb.org? I'm searching and looking and I aint turning up anything.

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...threadid=34968

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X