[vB 3.8.5] Header Backround Image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB3] [vB 3.8.5] Header Backround Image

I have seen forums like fansites and such, Have a logo, but then behind the logo is a backround image, and it's only on the top. How do they do it? Because I want to do it for my forum.

Please help?

Bump. Please anyone.

Comment

You really need to post a link to help better understand what it is you are trying to do. That said I think what you are trying to achieve is exactly what the forum software allows you to do out of the box.

The head of this forum has the vBulletin logo sitting on top of a gradient. If you swap out the gradient for an image I think you would have what you want.

More specifically your logo needs to be in png format so that it has a transparent background. You set the image path to it using the titleimage StyleVar. The header background is controlled by the header_background StyleVar. Again you just need to set its parameters to point to your image. It also allows you to set the positioning, repeat properties and background colour.

Comment

Further to my pm, check out this attachment for the location you are looking for.
        Attached Files

Comment