New vBulletin Dev Site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New vBulletin Dev Site?

I have seen quite a few requests for vBulletin graphics and places to get them from and such. After thinking about it I was wondering, if I started up a website just for vBulletin graphics (maybe styles also since I have seen a few requests for them), would anyone submit their graphics for others to download?

I have been working on a design for the past week or so and I think it is nice and would serve for this purpose and if anyone would help out and submit their graphcs and all I would be glad to start this type of site up.

Just let me know your thoughts/opinions/insights/ect

Feedback is appreciated,

Thanks,

i heard of somthing like this befor but i dont know itf it ever started up

Comment

Just something I wanted to start up - I guess you could say I grew tired of seeing a lot of posts in the past asking for graphics .

Anyway, I am working on the layout, if a few people at least give me the go ahead that they would like for me to do it, it will happen.

Comment

I believe C-pr0mpt was going to do something like this about 6 months ago, and changed his mind about it. He has a domain already.. not sure what the status is on it or not.

Might check with him... might be something worth doing...

Comment

If you get it started I'll help with it.
          Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

[email protected] d00d 1ll sh0w yu0 m7 r33t [email protected] sk11lz!!!1

Comment

Sounds like a good idea.. Unfortunatly, I don't think I will submit, I am not trying to be a crab apple here, just a personal opinion
              Board of the Month: November
              Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
              Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
              vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Well I did take notice to the site that Corey (c-pr0mpt) was working on just by entering misc. url's in the browser . I was going to contact him first as I do not see much of a reason to start a vB graphics dedicated site if he is already working on one (I am sure his site would be much nicer than my, imo, although maybe I could help unless he is not going to open it).

Sinecure: No problem, thanks for the encouragement though .

I will post more as I get some information from Corey

Comment

Isn't that a part of what vbulletin.org is doing (and pixeljunction) ?

Comment

vbulletin.org is just for code hacking
                    Email: [email protected]
                    Site: Under Construction

Comment

I think it's a good idea

Comment

I would be willing to help with the technical side.

However, i'm no good at designing.
                        Email: [email protected]
                        Site: Under Construction

Comment

Working...
                        X