No announcement yet.

Apple.com Style - Ice Blue - For Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple.com Style - Ice Blue - For Sale!

Okay, here is the apple.com style completed for sale. It includes a full button set, matching color scheme, over 30 template modifications, and a crisp clean design and layout! (sell it baby) I have decided not to make any other colors, so I will be selling this for $20us, and the money must be paid paypal unless I'm otherwise contacted. Follow these simple steps to purchase this style.

1) Click Here to take you to my paypal payment page.

2) Fill in the fields, Amount $20.00 then, Payment For Apple.com Style.

3) Then click CONTIUNUE if you have an existing paypal account, or SIGN-UP if you don't.

4) Once your through paypal, please forward the receipt paypal emails you to [email protected] and you will receive the style within the hour!

Sorry for the steps, it is the easiest way! Now I will leave you will some screen shots, and please feel free to ask me any questions, or post any comments / concerns you may have. My e-mail address is again [email protected] if you wish to contact me personally.

Myles.

MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Not saying that it is or isnt, but this looks like a rip of www.macfora.com Like I said, Im not saying if it is or not, but it just looks VERY similar!

Comment

Snyx, very nice

As for a rip off, its MAC style, so both are "rips" of what MAC has done already.

and Macfora, looks nothing like Snyx's version.
      There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

Eh, it's nice. But I'm already working on a mac theme for my site, but it looks nothing like that. I'll reveil it when it's done. Nice style though.

And F5, that doesn't look anything like MacFora's forums, plus both took the design from Apple itself, it's just a matter of recreating their effects. (Which is a ***** to learn )
        Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

Originally posted by F5Hosting
          Not saying that it is or isnt, but this looks like a rip of www.macfora.com Like I said, Im not saying if it is or not, but it just looks VERY similar!
          actually I never knew there was vB already using a "apple" style, sheesh! LOL! I don't think I would have done it if I knew it had been done. Oh well, thx guys, and my next one will be one of a kind... I hope!

Comment

Believe me, I would never say someone was ripping...and I dont use a mac, so I dont know what the color shceme is. I just saw that the two looked familiar. Please dont take it that I was sayin that you WERE ripping it, just that it looked familiar to me.

Comment

I just purchased a copy,

Where is my theme sealed in cellophane There is something about that when ya get something new

That smell when you open a product out of a box, probably poisonous but what the hell. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Clarke
                I just purchased a copy,

Where is my theme sealed in cellophane There is something about that when ya get something new

That smell when you open a product out of a box, probably poisonous but what the hell. lol

YEP, got to love that smell...like new cars...

Comment

Damn, where does the theme end and the operating system begin?

Ironic, a Mac theme on WinXP.

Nice though.

-Vic

Comment

Actually, I have given up bothing to sell this and now im just going to offer it for free!

btw. Adam got refunded don't worry

Myles.

Comment

u r? can i email u for a copy if u r? i just spent all my money on a license, at least i got for vb forever

i've yet to finish my website and style yet :P
                      www.xixora.com
                      Goldrush : A Soldier of Fortune Modification going for the GOLD!

Comment

Here is my working copy (as a demo)

Click here

Comment

That looks very sharp synx.. if you want to send me a copy i'd appreciate it very much .

[email protected]
                          Last edited by Goldfinger; Sun 30th Dec '01, 5:58pm.

Comment

woohoo looks awesome!!!!

if you want to... you 'can' (lol) send me a copy too

[email protected]

cheers & I wish everyone a happy new year!!
                            Joerg

Comment

Looks amazing. I'd greatly appreciate if I can get a copy.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X