Could you guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you guys...

...do me the favor of checkin out my new style...been doin some radical template changes...let me know what you think...and suggestions is very welcome...hehe...anyway...may think of releasing the style for you guys to download if you like it.

btw...all changes you see in this style is entirly template based...no hacks

the URL is.... http://einars.net/forums/index.php?styleid=20

The dark blue category titles on the dark green backgrounsd are a bit hard to read. The changes are all cool and all, but it looks a bit "messy". As in things are all over the place, but nothing looks lined up well. To me it almost looks like someone is in the middle of changing things. Perhaps you are changing it around as I look at it?

Comment

I'm workin at it right now....yes....but nothing lined up well....that was strange...anyway...I didn't notive the dark blue category titles myself....my screen was too bright....that needs changin of course....

...and you maybe right inthe fact it looks messy...I am a messy guy ....hehe...but this is my first major template modification....and I may have screwed it up somehow....what is your resolution?!?

Comment

My resolution is 1280x1024.

Comment

...same as the one I use.....hmmm.....ok.....back to work....I have gotten a lot of PM's from the users sayin....'I can't find ****'....so I'm startin over with a new one...
          I just love the templates in vb............tho I hate doin my own graphics

Comment

add more contrast and much lighter colors, 'cause it's realy hard to read
            - Insert viable disclaimer here -

ArtBeast!

Comment

I have it in diffrent color variations......but I hav ebegunto make it over......it got too messy....eck

Comment

[list=1][*]Lighter colors[*]Looks too unorganized, in my opinion[/list=1]

Hope those help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X