No announcement yet.

My Second Creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if anyone has brought this up but the postbit buttons are a little hard to read, and a little to large..:

And maybe change vb_bullet.gif

Comment

For the record I didn't make those.

Comment

Yeah, I made those. I know they suck, for some reason they are going all blurry on me... I'm not going to worry about it right now, but, I'll probably change them in a little while because they are also a little large.
        - James
        http://forums.smaaash.com

Comment

Originally posted by c-prompt
          For the record I didn't make those.

Yeah, they just didn't look your style.....

Comment

The entire "General Community" category bar is a link. Looks like you have an erred a href somewhere.

Comment

c-pr0mpt: super design.....

great design... love the rotating blade animation, btw....

Comment

Originally posted by qwaz
                The entire "General Community" category bar is a link. Looks like you have an erred a href somewhere.
                That doesn't happen to me...
                - James
                http://forums.smaaash.com

Comment

Smaash

I know I just brought this post from the dead, but I was searching for something and found this thread.

I thought my forum looked pretty good, but dang, that looks AWESOME! http://www.smaaash.com/forums/

I love the icons. Anyone want to make me some cool ones?

That's all...
                  Click here to visit Webmaster-Talk.com

Comment

Me too!!!! I wanted to buy that theme for UNIX but was too late (again!). Incredible!

Comment

I think I might make some this week after I finish some buttons for Ja5es. Ill let you guys know.

Comment

Thanks! I'm really bored with not having any real super high tech, professional, incredible themes for UNIX.COM.... we are up to almost 11,000 registered users and the themes are all 'hacker ware' vs. 'professional ware'.....

The trouble is the good ones seem to be sold and the left-overs don't have the same 'goodness'....

Those 'spinning propellers' in your theme (this thread) really crank! I really admire you artistic ability!!!

Comment

Have you notived that Macfora.com has switched to IPB !

I used to love their VB styles, and the new style they have is not impressive at all...

anyway, I was just surprised

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X