Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setishock
    replied
    Interesting use of glassy buttons. Would you share with me where you got the glassy looking bar that goes accross the top of the forum?

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    Originally posted by topladz View Post
    thanx matey thats done it, its so easy when you know how
    You are welcome.

Leave a comment:

• topladz
    replied
    thanx matey thats done it, its so easy when you know how

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    Originally posted by topladz View Post
    hi im new to all this ive been using a free forum which was easy to use but vb blows my mind try to figure things out

what i want to do to is have the same back ground image as my old forum on my new vb forum but not sure on how to do this here the link to old fourm

http://vxzoc.forumotion.com/index.htm

also how do i change the colour of different user groups ie admin, mods, etc

thank you in advance

For the background image, go to Acp->Styles & Templates->Style Manager->{Choose the style you ae using} and from the drop down menu choose for StyleVars->and under Common you have doc_background. Where it says: Background Image, you should enter the url to the image that you want to use as a background for your forum.

For the usergroup colors, go to yoru Acp->Usergroups->Usergroup Manager->{choose the group you want to color}->Edit Usergroup->Username HTML Markup . At the first area enter this code:

HTML Code:
    <span style = "color: red;">
    and at the second area the colsing span tag:

HTML Code:
    </span>
    And change red to whatever color you want the usergroups to have. Hope it helps and welcome to vb

Leave a comment:

• topladz
    started a topic [vB4] forum background color and images

forum background color and images

hi im new to all this ive been using a free forum which was easy to use but vb blows my mind try to figure things out

what i want to do to is have the same back ground image as my old forum on my new vb forum but not sure on how to do this here the link to old fourm

http://vxzoc.forumotion.com/index.htm

also how do i change the colour of different user groups ie admin, mods, etc

thank you in advance