X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acestumacher
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    And yes, you will need to upload your image to your server (using SFTP, RDP or SSH) before you can use it.
    I put the file pic in the public_html/images/misc is this correct?

Thanks Ace.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    And yes, you will need to upload your image to your server (using SFTP, RDP or SSH) before you can use it.

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    Originally posted by Acestumacher View Post
    Yes I see the "common doc_background" section, its a blank box, do I have to upload an image and use an url for it?

Thx Ace.
    Where it says: Background Image, you should enter the url to the image that you want to use as a background for your forum.

Leave a comment:

• Acestumacher
    replied
    Yes I see the "common doc_background" section, its a blank box, do I have to upload an image and use an url for it?

Thx Ace.

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    Originally posted by Acestumacher View Post
    Ah I see, do you know the path I need to follow to get to that option?.

Thanks again Ace.
    Acp->Styles & Templates->Style Manager->{Choose the style you ae using} and from the drop down menu choose for StyleVars->and under Common you have doc_background.

Leave a comment:

• Acestumacher
    replied
    Ah I see, do you know the path I need to follow to get to that option?.

Thanks again Ace.

Leave a comment:

• zappaDPJ
    replied
    It depends a little on where that plain black background is as there's nothing of that nature visible by default.

The StyleVar that controls the pale blue background here is called 'doc_background'. It has options to set a background colour and/or an image.

Leave a comment:

• Acestumacher
    started a topic [vB4] Skin background image

Skin background image

Hi,

I,m using the same style template as this forum on my own site, is it possible to have a jpg or png file to show a differnt background image instead of seeing the plain black background we see now?.

Thanks Ace.