Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!

I'm looking for a few custom made buttons. I have the original, I just need new text placed on it. I tried to do it myself using tools posted in this forum, but they look like crap. Please help me.

It would help if you posted an example of the button set, then tell us what buttons you need.

Comment

I understand that, but I need about 15 buttons made and wasn't going to post them all unless someone was willing to make them for me.

Comment

Here is an example of the original button.

Comment

I just need new ones made with different text in them. I want to keep the same button color, text font, etc.. I just need the actual words changed. The following is a list of the ones I need (notice the first letters are capitalized):

Home

Register

Members

Calendar

Help

Log Out

Search

Forums

Staff

Depot

IP

Comment

Do you have Photoshop or no? If so you can download the source buttons in the members only section and it is simple from that stage to just edit the text and save them as .gifs

Comment

I don't have it.

Comment

My last attempt to get help.... please... someone.

Comment

Why don't you ask the person who made those buttons?
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
                    Why don't you ask the person who made those buttons?
                    That would be the best idea since they would have the original PSD files.

Comment

I say, who made them?
                      Board of the Month: November
                      Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
                      Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
                      vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

I have left about 5 private messages to the person who made them without result. He hasn't been on the board (vb.org) in months.
                        Last edited by Dotagious; Fri 4th Jan '02, 1:37pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinecure
                          I say, who made them?
                          LOL! Sorry, just reminded me of the way the old brits said it, good one sin.

but anyways...
                          post the button, I can usally hack these things together from the .gif files mate...
                          MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

Awesome! I posted an original example about 4 posts down from the first. I can post others if you would like.

Comment

wow, I didn't realize the button was a BASIC one and still nobody helpped ya, please guys, this is the sorta stuff people did for me when I first started.... oh well good show boys.... It took me 10 mins guys, 10 mins, and I was on the phone!

here Avenger, I made the buttons you needed (attached) and if ya want the full set I made that too
                              http://www.snyx.com/fileout/index.php?action=file&id=7

Myles.
                              MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X