Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    Once you import the product, you don't need to touch the product xml file any longer (it won't make a change in things at all). All the stuff that was in the xml file is now in your templates, phrases, or plugins. Most likely, you need to modify a plugin, but the author of the modification would know best.

Leave a comment:

• Daman Kirklin
    replied
    i think i managed to find the proper tag using firebug and it is using just <dd>

next i have to figure out which file to edit. would it be the product-post_thanks.xml then just upload it again by vb? that was the file i found with the
    white-space:nowrap; element.

or if im way off let me know

Leave a comment:

• Daman Kirklin
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    If I recall correctly, the Thank You hack has incorrect syntax for the postbit. But, looking at your style, you have modified the postbit info to all be in <div> tags, and the thank you hack is using the standard <dt><dd> tags. You will need to change the syntax for the hack in order to have it work properly with your postbit.
    when i obtained this site it was already customzied im not exactly familiar switching <dt><dd> tags to <div> I took a few crash courses online to broaden my knowledge in html, xhtml, css. still no where close to good at it.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    If I recall correctly, the Thank You hack has incorrect syntax for the postbit. But, looking at your style, you have modified the postbit info to all be in <div> tags, and the thank you hack is using the standard <dt><dd> tags. You will need to change the syntax for the hack in order to have it work properly with your postbit.

Leave a comment:

• Cadellin
    replied
    Looks like you've already fixed the background colour? I'm not sure exactly what your asking I'm afraid.

Leave a comment:

• Daman Kirklin
    replied
    www.twinkinfo.com

Leave a comment:

• Cadellin
    replied
    Can you provide a link to your website please?

Without knowing the specifics I can only advice you try using something like Firebug or the Web Developer toolbar (for Firefox) to find the CSS path you'll need.
    Last edited by Cadellin; Thu 5th Aug '10, 4:20am.

Leave a comment:

• Daman Kirklin
    started a topic [vB4] How do i remove this grey box (easy)

How do i remove this grey box (easy)

basically when i added the thanks hack my blog entry box expanded over that section. I've been trying to figure out where i can adjust the color of that box to match the backround.

thanks