Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant find out how to change this color...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant find out how to change this color...

I cant find how to change that color that is circled there. Any help? I figured it would be in Styles- Modify...

Im talking about that blueish color thats near the top of the red circle and at the top of the page. Its the same colors as we see here on this baord..

Comment

The one at the top is the "Table Heading Background Color", and the one at the middle of the circle is the "Category Strip Background Color".
      Chen Avinadav
      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Hmm. I still cant get this! You see at the top of the screen shot, the blue logo that says Maine-Street.. i want the blueish color next to it to be that blue, and the blueish color i circled to be the same dark blue as the logo.
        The color is #0F185F
        and Category Strip Background Color and Table Heading Background Color are both #0F185F

Comment

IF its a logo (graphic) and its not TRUE webcolor, you are not going to have it match the blue. Also depends on the OS they are on (mac colors vs windows colors are VASTLY different)

And that hex code is not a WEBSAFE color for images

closest to your logo color is

Last edited by WizyWyg; Sat 22nd Dec '01, 1:17pm.
          There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

I know the colors are all right and work they just arent changing!!
            Take a look at the picture above. When i change Category Strip Background Color and Table Heading Background Color it doesnt change what i want it to.

Comment