Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chaz321
    replied
    It was $pagenav $firstunread thanks for the help. I thought you were referring to $navbar....there are so many options I'm losing my mind

Leave a comment:

• Syphin
    replied
    pagenav is the templete for that... Or you could just move pagenav somewhere else on your showthread template...

And for the page to align.. All you'll need to do is center it.. shouldnt be that hard.. ^^

Edit: Oh, I see you got it... Lookin good.. ^^

-Syphin

Leave a comment:

• chaz321
    replied
    Crap it is the resolution....it looks fine in 800x600...How the heck can I fix this?

$pagenav shows the path to the forum you are in. The heirarchy....what I need is what causes the links thare are created for page [1][2] and the go to fist unread post.
    Last edited by chaz321; Sun 23 Dec '01, 1:44pm.

Leave a comment:

• Syphin
    replied
    I believe your looking for $pagenav in the Showthread template...

And about it being aligned.. its aligned to the left for me too... What res are you using?

-Syphin

Leave a comment:

• chaz321
    replied
    Everything is centered for me. Don't you see that gap between the header graphic and the threads? If it's not centered for you why do you think that is? I'm using IE 5, NN 4.7, and NN6 and it looks fine to me. All perfectly aligned

Leave a comment:

• Radon3k
    replied
    What do you mean by "so it doesn't break up my design as seen here"? It looks as though you have everything aligned to the right instead of the center to match up with your banner at the top.

Radon3k.

Leave a comment:

• chaz321
    replied
    Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• chaz321
    started a topic Pages 1,2 and go to fist read links

Pages 1,2 and go to fist read links

Where are these links located in the forum tempaltes? I need to bump them up so it doesn't break up my design as seen here http://www.xboxforums.net/showthread...2&pagenumber=2
    Last edited by chaz321; Tue 18 Dec '01, 11:17pm.