Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do I remove spaces after users on line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I remove spaces after users on line?

how do I remove spaces after users on line? I'm recieving something like:

Currently Active Users: 2

Julio Meneses , Toni Cazorro

I need to remove the space after the first name!

My forumhome_loggedinusers template is this one:

Code:
    <tr id="cat">
    	<td bgcolor="{categorybackcolor}" colspan="6"><a href="online.php?s=$session[sessionhash]"><normalfont color="{categoryfontcolor}"><b>Currently Active Users</b></normalfont></a><normalfont color="{categoryfontcolor}"><b>: $totalonline</b></normalfont></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    	<td bgcolor="{firstaltcolor}" colspan="6"><smallfont>
    	<nobr>Ahora mismo hay $numberregistered miembros y $numberguest visitantes en los foros.</nobr> |
    	<nobr>Most users ever online was $recordusers on $recorddate at $recordtime.</nobr><br>
    	$activeusers</smallfont></td>
    </tr>
    I don't see any space there! and neither in forumhome_loggedinuser template:

Code:
    <a href="member.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&action=getinfo&userid=$userid">$username</a>$invisibleuser
    I can't see spaces

Thank you very much!

Do you happen to have "Add template name in comments" enabled in your options?
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. The users online are shown, but they are shown with one space between the name and the coma to separate the next one.

For example I'm recieving:

julio , toni , pixel , rimo , dodo

I need to have this way:

julio, toni, pixel, rimo, dodo

So, what u think is going wrong?

Thank you very much

Comment

In your Admin CP => Change Options page, do you have "Add template name in comments?" set to YES? If so, disable it.
        Chen Avinadav
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Now I understand you Dissabled and I'm going to wait one friend connects to check it. I'm still testing my forum so it's not public yet.

Thank you very much, and I will post here how it was.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X