Gravy + Turkey = Gravy

Leave a comment:

• c-prompt
    replied
    Its all gravy.

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    I actually I was aware that he used your first design, but I hadn't seen the 2nd one, which is similar to that other design you made... hmm...

However, when you said:
    Your old copy of my forums wasn't enough? You had to do it again? lol
    Because we did not know about this new one, it sure looked to me that it was about the link..Anyway...

Leave a comment:

• Dalius
    replied
    ahahahahahaha pwnd

Copying si for fots

I had to do this all by myself

*cough* *cough*

But really

It doesnt like that much as the same

Leave a comment:

• c-prompt
    replied
    lol you both obviously have no idea what Im talking about. Valkyre copied my original design of c-pr0mptforum. Once we found out he removed it and cried he was taking all his forums down.

Now his new forums copied my second design. Even the top images. That is what Im referring to. Not this link thing.

www.tech-forums.net

Look and then look at his and you will know what I mean.

Leave a comment:

• Dalius
    replied
    wtf
    This board is copying me
    Its using vbulletin so am i

COPY CAT

Leave a comment:

• Valkyre
    replied
    Actually this template hack was requested from a client of mine that saw the same effect at vBulletin.org. I don't even remember you having that at your old forums.

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    So anyone who has their name as a link is infringing on something you copyrighted? vbulletin.org does that, would you say that vbulletin.org "copied" you? Were you the first person to do this?
    Its just a slight modification of the postbit template, in no way is he copying you. Anyway, in no way am I trying to insult you, I am just trying to point out that such a small modification can hardly be considered "copying".

Leave a comment:

• c-prompt
    replied
    Your old copy of my forums wasn't enough? You had to do it again? lol

Leave a comment:

• Valkyre
    started a topic [RELEASE] Name as profile link

[RELEASE] Name as profile link

It was requested that I release this, even though I don't know what it qualifies as

All this does is change some lines of code in the $postbit template that makes each user's name such as "Valkyre" turn into a link to their profile page, so it would look like this:

Valkyre

Here is what you do:

1: Admin CP > Templates > Modify > postbit

2: Scroll down and find this:

$post[username]

3: Replace just that code with this one:

<a href="member.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&action=getinfo&userid=$post[userid]" target="_blank">$post[username]</a>

Have fun
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X