Can I do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB3] Can I do this?

I want a page on my site encouraging people to subscribe. I want to inform the reader that we have xxx amount of members with xxx amounts of threads/topics with xxxxx amount of posts

How can I have the xxx replaced with the live(ish) actual numbers, I'm a useless novice with html is this something that can be done easily. and I would rather not have to update this page every week etc

Thanks in anticipation

This would be best posted on vb.org, you would need to use conditionals, also vb.org have some template tutorials that allow for extra statistics like this to be shown.

From my experience unless you have thousands of threads this sort of thing usually reduces sign ups.

Good luck

Comment

Thanks, Yes we have 12500+ members and 25,000+ threads 350,000 posts so its a selling point that i would hope increase rather than reduce signups, but as they say, test, test and test again. I'll pop over to VBorg then. Thanks again

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X