X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menno
    replied
    as said before, go to vbulletin.org for advice.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Well I tried!

Leave a comment:

• Goldfinger
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne2k1.Com
    No, Goldfinger...

My question isn't tied to the hack I installed...

I'll try to explain (and sorry for my poor english ):

If I'm a "guest", and I visit my forum, I see the forum-home as the default installation made.
    I see "Welcome...." on top, the forum index, and the textbox for username/password on bottom.

Since I modified my "Registered" view of forums, modifying the forumhome template (It looks like the vbulletin.org forumhome...just similar):

I'd like to know which TEMPLATE do I have to change in order to have the same effect on guests.

(I hope that's clearly enough )

Thanks.

This is still tied to the hack ask the creator of the hack on vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Isn't my original answer what you're lookng for? If not, then i really don't understand what you're asking.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne2k1.Com
    replied
    No, Goldfinger...

My question isn't tied to the hack I installed...

I'll try to explain (and sorry for my poor english ):

If I'm a "guest", and I visit my forum, I see the forum-home as the default installation made.
    I see "Welcome...." on top, the forum index, and the textbox for username/password on bottom.

Since I modified my "Registered" view of forums, modifying the forumhome template (It looks like the vbulletin.org forumhome...just similar):

I'd like to know which TEMPLATE do I have to change in order to have the same effect on guests.

(I hope that's clearly enough )

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Goldfinger
    replied
    Try posting this at vbulletin.org, because this refers to a hack and vbulletin.com isnt tha hacking community it is more for support.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If I understand your question correctly, all you need to do is edit your Default style to use the new Replacement and Template sets.

Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> Properties

Leave a comment:

• Wayne2k1.Com
    started a topic [Newbye Graphic Question] How?!?

[Newbye Graphic Question] How?!?

I hacked my vbulletin (by the way: forum.wayne2k1.com -- Under re-construction, at present ) and I installed the "Avatar on Homepage" hack.

Well...

This is visible (and good) for registered users...but I still can't manage to edit the style for unregistered ones.

Really...i tried everything...but guests still view the forum with "Vbulletin standard purple"...

Can anyone help?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X