Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many Post Icons are NOT Visible in WYSIWYG Editor with Dark Styles - How to Correct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goyo
    replied
    Originally posted by ChemicalKicks View Post
    I figured you would know that all ready, wouldn't be that much of an issue if it wasn't for the ****ing style vars lol
    Or you could just learn css instead of bashing stylevars...lol

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Try something like this:
    Code:
    .editor div.floatcontainer {background: pink;}

Leave a comment:

• NashChristian
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    Have you thought about just changing the background on those buttons? Something like:
    Code:
    .editor_controls img.imagebutton {background: pink;}
    Either that or just the background of the whole button panel. Or, change the images. What do you want? It's hard for us to give a solution when you haven't said what you would like it to be like.
    Sorry Lynne, I didn't know that I had so many options.

I guess I want whatever is easiest to implement, accross several styles (I'm currently using 14). If you can tell me how to change the background of the whole button panel, that sounds like a good place to start. I really don't want to replace the images, unless that's worth the work. You know best, what do you advise?

Thanks AGAIN for your help!
    Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Have you thought about just changing the background on those buttons? Something like:
    Code:
    .editor_controls img.imagebutton {background: pink;}
    Either that or just the background of the whole button panel. Or, change the images. What do you want? It's hard for us to give a solution when you haven't said what you would like it to be like.

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    I figured you would know that all ready, wouldn't be that much of an issue if it wasn't for the ****ing style vars lol

Leave a comment:

• NashChristian
    replied
    Originally posted by ChemicalKicks View Post
    Do you get the same problem with a default style,if not then it's your custom style. Couldn't tell you which style option you would need to play with though.
    No, the default (and any light style) is fine. I know it is the styles "fault", I just don't know how to fix it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    Do you get the same problem with a default style,if not then it's your custom style. Couldn't tell you which style option you would need to play with though.

Leave a comment:

• Many Post Icons are NOT Visible in WYSIWYG Editor with Dark Styles - How to Correct?

Hello,

I have several dark styles, where many of the post icons are not visible in the wysiwyg editor (or the basic post editor for that matter).

Screen Shot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	vb_dark_styles_wysiwyg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	3717839

How can I correct or comensate for this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Jeff