Photoshop question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop question

When createing images in photoshop, like corners to go around the entire forum, how do you make the curve smooth? I have made a few, but they are kinda jagged. Any one know how to make them smooth?

Any good tutorials out there. I searched and found a couple of good ones, but now exactly what I need.

Thanks,

-JRW
    LostDiscussion.com - Fan base community for ABC's Lost | Club-tC.com - Scion tC Enthusiast Site | PcTechTalk.com - What's your issue? | eInvesting.com - Play the Market, Learn Investing, WIN!

make sure you have anti-alias turned on.

Comment

Yeah, that was the first thing I checked.

Any other ideas.... maybe any good tutorials out there that I haven't found?

Thanks,

-JRW
      LostDiscussion.com - Fan base community for ABC's Lost | Club-tC.com - Scion tC Enthusiast Site | PcTechTalk.com - What's your issue? | eInvesting.com - Play the Market, Learn Investing, WIN!

Comment

Ok, here is what I am talking about:

Comment

Try this site:
          http://www.pixeljunction.com/tutorials_photoshop.php

Its Sinecure's site( and i think Prolex too??) and has some really great stuff!

Hope it helps, I know it certainly taught me plenty!

Comment

Hmmm, I actually just registered over their and posted this question and got some good answers. I will check out these tutorials also.

Thanks,

-JRW

Comment

Originally posted by NYI Fan
              Try this site:
              http://www.pixeljunction.com/tutorials_photoshop.php

Its Sinecure's site( and i think Prolex too??) and has some really great stuff!

Hope it helps, I know it certainly taught me plenty!
              Yep, both of ours
              Board of the Month: November
              Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
              Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
              vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X