[Release] New Style 01 (Blue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Release] New Style 01 (Blue)

This style gives vB a whole new look! Right now, it comes with a blue color scheme and button set. I'll probably make more colors available sometime in the near future.

View Demo:

Installation Instructions:

Step One
    - Download vbnewstyle01-blue.zip and extract its contents to an easy to remember folder.

Step Two
    - From within the Control Panel, go to Styles -> Download/Upload. Under Upload Existing Style Set, click browse and select 'vbnewstyle01-blue.style' from the folder you extracted the archive to. Select 'No, create a new style' for Overwrite style existing style. Upload File.

Step Three
    - Via FTP, upload the 'vbnewstyle01-blue' images folder and all its contents to your vB images directory. (ex: /forums/images/vbnewstyle01-blue).

That's it!

As always, your feedback is appriciated. And if you find any errors or bugs, let me know!

Very Very Nice...I like that design and template modification

Comment

A lot of work went into this, great job!!!
      Board of the Month: November
      Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
      Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
      vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

nice i like it .

Comment

awesome i like it very much

Comment

New Style 01 (Red)

Thanks all. Here's the same style with a red color scheme and button set (instructions included).

vbnewstyle01-red.zip

Comment

can we have just the template change ?
              i'm french and i don't want to look all template and convet in french

Comment

I'm having a problem with this...when ever I try and upload a style set I get this message

Invalid Style Set
                I get this on all. Even if I download my default set and try and imediately upload it with no changes. Whats up?????
                -Mntsnow-

Comment

Originally posted by Mntsnow
                  I'm having a problem with this...when ever I try and upload a style set I get this message

I get this on all. Even if I download my default set and try and imediately upload it with no changes. Whats up?????
                  What version of vB are you running? This style set is only compatable with v2.2.1. If you want, you can check 'yes' for the option Use style file even if it is for a different version of vBulletin while uploading the style set. But, depending on which version you're running, you may or may not run into problems.

Comment

Originally posted by floleb7
                    can we have just the template change ?
                    i'm french and i don't want to look all template and convet in french
                    I'm not sure what you're asking.

Comment

I am running 2.2.1 and my forum is located at www.xtremepccentral.com fully licensed and registered.

I get the same error message weither or not I click the "even if not the same version"

Thanks for any idea's
                      -Mntsnow-

Comment

It may be one thing. If you're uploading the style from the computer you're hosting your vBulletin on (ie: on localhost), you might need to Import existing style set: (from local file) rather than Upload existing style set: (from your computer).

I too get the Invaled Style Set error while trying to upload a style set from my computer to localhost rather than importing it.

Comment

Hmmm I'm at work and the forum server is at home so thats not it lol
                          -Mntsnow-

Comment

Damn, I was hoping that was it!

Well, I'm having no problem uploading the style sets to my site so I have no clue what it could be. Maybe one of the mods here can help you. They'll know more about it than I do.

Comment

Never mind I got it handled...What I did was also FTP the Style page into the server and then logged into my server via terminal server and then did the "local Import" option and it worked flawlessly.... Why it still would not allow me to do it via the Admin panel and upload the files is still a mystery to me
                              -Mntsnow-

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X