best place to buy a template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I own styles from both Completevb and skinbox

I am currently disappointed with the support at CompleteVB i am still waiting on an update that was promised in march with serveral excuses to follow. Valid or not valid excuses if your running a business don't make promises until your sure you can deliver.

The skinbox skin i currently own looks good in ff, opera and safari but not so great in IE. I have made several changes to the Skinbox style to suit my needs but it is a very clean looking style in browsers where it works propperly.

also check out forumthemes.com
    Not the most exciting styles but from what i hear they have good support and well designed product

Comment

Here is a list of vbulletin skinning sites I put together last year.

It's always been a good list to fall back on when you're not finding anything on google.

(Ps.. not my site... anymore )
      -- Web Developer for hire
      ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        I really don't see the problem with the advertising?? If Vbulletin had it's own service for modifying skins for people, then I'd say no but at the end of the day, he's helping out the OP. No different if I put my hand up saying, I'd do it privately for money. Unless there's a problem with that as well?
        I'll tell you what the problem is. I've just bought a skin from his site after seeing it mentioned right here. The skin doesn't work, and there's no support.

I'm now chasing Paypal for a refund, because Mr. Turbis does not answer his emails.

Keep advertising off this site.

Comment

That1Design.com has very unique styles for a value price! Dom has done a great job on these skins as well as offers great support.

Comment

If you post exactly what you are looking for on vb.org you will get some really competitive people bidding for your work. I got a full custom theme by a private guy who has done work for paramount studios for a great price. The site looked good, he was a pleasure to work with and very professional.

Comment

I have skinbox as well. As for the person complaining about advertising, grow up. He was providing a solution with his own products that actually ASSISTED him. If I were asking the question, I'd like people to post their sites so I can have a variety to look through. In the end, I'll be able to separate the good from the bad.

Comment

then you can have a look at mine. link at the footer
                Get Our New Flat Theme Pro Pack or Grab all 34 vb5.5.4 skins @sultantheme.com -vb3 responsive style or vb4 responsive style and vbcloud custom style

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X