Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] CSS Styling Static HTML Widget

Hi all,

For the following question please refer to this page for clarification.

The widget showing the orange text on top of the Primary Content is a Static HTML Widget. The problem I have concerns the way the text presents itself; paragraphs are 'hard-up' without any discerning space in the middle. I'd like to increase the spacing between paragraphs to give the text a bit more 'air' so to speak.

In this text that 'air' should fall between the words "there" and "We."

The code that sits behind this block:

+++BEGIN CODE+++

<style type="text/css">
    <!--
    .widget_body {
    font-family: Arial;
    font-size: 14px;
    line-height: 24px;
    font-weight: bold;
    color: rgb(255, 102, 0);
    }
    -->
    </style>
    </head>
    <body>
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5">
    <tr class="widget_body">
    <td><p>You approach us because you know your business, your clients, your industry &ndash; and your potentials. You probably know exactly where you want things to go but aren&rsquo;t all that clear on how to get &lsquo;there.&rsquo; </p>
    <p>We listen to learn about the specific challenges you&rsquo;re facing &ndash; or expect to face.</p>
    <p>With bucket-loads of experience and expertise in strategy, organisational change and business transformation we&rsquo;ll keep delivering until you&rsquo;re sick of achieving results that actually mean something to your clients&hellip;.<br />
    </p>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    </body>
    </html>

+++ END CODE +++

Could anyone give me a pointer on how to achieve this?

Cheers!
    http://gblcg.com - The Business of Your Future - Strategy Redefined.

Anyone suggestions please?

Comment

Page not found
      Mastiya

Comment

Sorry funmasti for delayed response - also because we optimised our urls recently.

Please refer to this page here - looking at orange-coloured text which in placed as widget on top of page: "You approach us because you know your business....."

Thanks for your response mate!

Comment

Mondy, as a guest, I cannot see that page.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Lynne,

Apologies for that. Permissions re-set. You should be able to see this page now.

Thanks for your attention.

Comment

Mondy, you cannot add body tags into the widget - there is already a body tag in the page and you can only have one. You should only be adding the <table> in there.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X