Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[vB4] Navbar Links - How to add padding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] Navbar Links - How to add padding?

Trying to add a little space between the navbar links. Stylevars does not seem to cover this option. tia.

I'm not sure exactly what you want it to look like, but did you try just adding some padding to ".navtabs li a.navtab" ?

(moved to correct forum.)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

The only place that comes up is in vbulletin-chrome.css and there's multiple instances, just not sure what specific code I need to change. I'm just trying to put a few extra pixels between each link.

Also just to clarify, I'm not trying to change the tabs, i.e. home/forum/blogs. I'm trying to change the navbar links.. New Posts/Private Messages/FAQ/etc. thanks.

Comment

Try adding this to additional.css:
        Code:
        .navtabs ul li {padding: 0 10px; }

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

That's it. Thanks Lynne!

Comment

I noticed this fixed the links on the forum side but not CMS, is there a separate template to modify for CMS?

Comment

any fix for cms?

Comment

Most likely you guys don't have the same style applied to your CMS. That code, added to the additional.css template, should work on any page that is using that style.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
                  Most likely you guys don't have the same style applied to your CMS. That code, added to the additional.css template, should work on any page that is using that style.
                  Yep that was it, thanks again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X