Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PurpleCow
    replied
    Okay, the actual style or theme UBB type is done by this forums admin....take a look at it here :

http://www.dbforums.com

Now, if someone can do that ( exact same ) and release it ??

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• PurpleCow
    replied
    I have installed this style for my new board.

However, i just found out that one image is missing that is lock_icon.gif.

Also, if someone can provide me with the actual button sets for this style which are similiar to the real infopop, it'd be great.

Craig, can you send ur original style set with the original buttonsets to me ??

Thanks much

Leave a comment:

• Mr. X
    replied
    I think the Who's Online code is screwy. Its taking border color and using it as the color for the backround as well. I cant have this, being as the style Im working on has a light grey border, and dark blue catbg colors. Anyone know a work around?

Leave a comment:

• Flup
    replied
    Originally posted by ja5es
    Boss - Yes it does work for version 2.2.2

I just finished uploading it to my test board (which is 2.2.2) and it works fine. The only thing that you have to do is make sure to click "Yes" on that option that says "Use style file even if it is for a different version of vBulletin" when importing the file.

To move the currently browsing forums to the bottom you have to go to your forumhome template and then find this:

Code:
    $loggedinusers
    and move it where ever you want. For example, if you wanted it below the forumlist, then simply move it below the $forumbits varible like so:

Code:
    $forumbits
    $pminfo
    $loggedinusers
    Nice work!

Leave a comment:

• Craig Armstrong
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivion Knight
    Top stuff Craig..
    Is it ok for us to edit the template as long as we don't re-distribute it..? I'm fairly certain I can get the templates more UBB like. I'm hoping to use this to replicate a past template I used on UBB..
    Sure, no problem. My vB License Lease has actually expired, so I don't have access to new versions to update the template. I think it's still at about v2.2.3. So if anybody wants to update it for 2.2.9, feel free too.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivion Knight
    replied
    Top stuff Craig..
    Is it ok for us to edit the template as long as we don't re-distribute it..? I'm fairly certain I can get the templates more UBB like. I'm hoping to use this to replicate a past template I used on UBB..

Leave a comment:

• Blue Moose Aaron
    replied
    Damn, I wanted those buttons! haha

Leave a comment:

• DiSSaster
    replied
    Mr. X.. i also fixed that centering problem you were having.. if anyone needs the code for that ask.. and i'll post it up here..

Leave a comment:

• DiSSaster
    replied
    still one of the best style sets!
    Last edited by DiSSaster; Sun 24th Nov '02, 1:37am.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. X
    replied
    http://www.vbulletintemplates.com/mo...=&threadid=942

Leave a comment:

• zfrank
    replied
    Who can send me this style or an actual link?
    In the moment the link is down to download
    I tried the last 7 days to download..

b.r.
    zfrank

Leave a comment:

• TObject
    replied
    Great work Craig!

I installed your template on my board as an alternative to the default template. Users like this Infopop template more. There is a little problem, though:

One user browses the board with Netscape 4.7 under Windows ME. The poor fellow complains about post content being too wide. It is hard to read, since the lines do not wrap at the end of the window, and he has to scroll left and right all the time. He says that the main and sub pages on the forum are fine, it's just the post contents that are a problem. I had him switched to the Default template, and it works for him.

Any idea on what may be wrong with text wrapping for that browser, and how to fix it?

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• snyx
    replied
    I LOVE THIS STYLE!
    dude, this is by FAR the best style around!
    LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
    keep up the great work man!

cheers!
    -myles

Leave a comment:

• Craig Armstrong
    replied
    LOL. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Hooper
    replied
    Originally posted by Craig Armstrong
    I'm sure anyone converting from UBB to vB would want it. That way their users will have a style they're familiar with. And anyone who just likes the UBB style.

Thanks for the response! I'm glad you all like it.

When I converted from UBB to vB the last thing I wanted to do was make it look like the script from hell.

Seriously though, You did a fantastic job on the work. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X