Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ja5es
    Boss - Yes it does work for version 2.2.2

I just finished uploading it to my test board (which is 2.2.2) and it works fine. The only thing that you have to do is make sure to click "Yes" on that option that says "Use style file even if it is for a different version of vBulletin" when importing the file.

To move the currently browsing forums to the bottom you have to go to your forumhome template and then find this:

Code:
    $loggedinusers
    and move it where ever you want. For example, if you wanted it below the forumlist, then simply move it below the $forumbits varible like so:

Code:
    $forumbits
    $pminfo
    $loggedinusers
    Nice work!

Comment

I think the Who's Online code is screwy. Its taking border color and using it as the color for the backround as well. I cant have this, being as the style Im working on has a light grey border, and dark blue catbg colors. Anyone know a work around?
      forums: pcfx.cc
      gallery: here

Comment

I have installed this style for my new board.

However, i just found out that one image is missing that is lock_icon.gif.

Also, if someone can provide me with the actual button sets for this style which are similiar to the real infopop, it'd be great.

Craig, can you send ur original style set with the original buttonsets to me ??

Thanks much
        HostBubble : Web Hosting and Domain Names Marketplace ! Now open to post your Offers and Requests !

Comment

Okay, the actual style or theme UBB type is done by this forums admin....take a look at it here :

http://www.dbforums.com

Now, if someone can do that ( exact same ) and release it ??

Thanks
          HostBubble : Web Hosting and Domain Names Marketplace ! Now open to post your Offers and Requests !

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X