Question on 2 area's of color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] Question on 2 area's of color

Question, how do you change the colors in these 2 area's marked as (THIS AREA!!!!)

(click to view image)

The 2nd one is the background color outside the cells that display OUTSIDE the subforum types. I wanted to seperate the color from the white cells so its not too overwhelming with white. Perhaps add a background image?

Area 1 is in the style vars.... navbar_tab_background

The second one I don't know. It's hard to tell from the picture if it's just the body background or the block background or something.

Sorry man, 1 out of 2 aint bad

Comment

Thanks. What about changing the thickness of the TCN Information, or General Forums Tab. I like the theme, but the bars are way too thick.

Comment

It's hard to tell from an image because most likely they added something to the css to make it that height (it isn't that height in a default style). You may be interested in this article to help you find stylevars yourself - How To: Find the correct StyleVar/LayoutVar to edit

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

When you go into a forum that background seems to be transparent and doesnt let you change the colors. So if you change the background to black, the cells become black (when you click a sub forum). Any hint on how to disable transparent mode on all the post backgrounds?

Comment

Really hard to tell what CSS it is without seeing th page. I would check the stylevar postbit_background, I guess.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X