Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to put an image around the entire forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] How to put an image around the entire forum?

Hello there,

I am getting to set up my own skin. In order for me to do that, I want to place an image around the entire forum. Not only the body_background but an entire image around the body, the header, ... but where can I do that? Also the image need to be seen on top, the middle and the bottum. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    _Anubis

Time for a gentle bump for this topic!
    _Anubis

Comment

Time for a new bump. This problem still exists. How can you put an image around the entire forum including the header, body of the forum and the footer in Vbulletin 4.0? I can't seem to find the solution anywhere.
      _Anubis

Comment

AdminCP -> Styles and Templates -> Style Manager -> StyleVars (of the desired style you want to work on) -> in the next screen, enter the vairiable "doc_background" in the search box. The only one that should show in the list is under "COMMON." Select the doc_background in the list and to the right will appear your adjustment area. You can change the color, add a path to an image you've created and adjust some parameters.

Also, the post How To: Find the correct StyleVar/LayoutVar to edit should help you find what you're looking for. Good to know the process. It can still be a headache, but it's possible.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X