OK I got my hat in my hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I got my hat in my hand

Up until now have found everything I need here by using the "search" function but now I need a favor. Can anybody (or will anybody) make me two buttons like this:

Never mind

that say "Chat" and "Forum Stats" ? I will return the favor one day.

Thanks in advance from an artistic impaired techie.
    Last edited by itstd; Tue 27th Nov '01, 5:53pm.

Sorry that's a button set used by vbulletin.org (i dont think they want other sites to use them). Might go on and ask over there.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

hmmmm methinks your right after looking a little more closely. But a search of the site (and I'm there all day most everyday) doesn't turn up anything that says that. Correct me if I'm wrong Mods.

Comment

I purposely did not release the XP silver set because it is being used by vbulletin.org and we do not want people using that button set.
        Board of the Month: November
        Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
        Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
        vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

OK I'm trying to edit my original post to remove the original request and it keeps telling me I'm not logged in. Sorry Sinecure. They were sent by someone who thought they would look good on my forum. I never even made the connection. I'll go back to your outstanding XP theme ones.

Comment

OK finally got original edited. So can I change my original request and ask for a Chat and Stats button for the XP theme (God I know, I have people just like me on my forum but at least on my forum I know what I'm doing )

Comment

in which color?
              Board of the Month: November
              Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
              Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
              vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

The blue. Thanks Sinecure. I'll return the favor someday.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X