Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Converting 3.x Trial Membership Days Left Hack for 4.0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] Converting 3.x Trial Membership Days Left Hack for 4.0?

I'm referring to Jake's code here http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184194 which I used to use before I upgrade to 4.0. I've PM'd him twice but no response even though it shows him online.

Where do I post to get help on this or help on converting 3.x code like this to 4.x since there are several such mods I need to update but the new 4.x code is greek to me, even though I am a programmer and handled 3.x code fine.

Help for converting vB3 code to vB4 code would be given over on vbulletin.org which is the modification site. There are several articles in the vB4 Articles forum over there to help you out. (If a developer chooses not to upgrade their code, then you will have to either stop using it or upgrade it yourself.)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Is there no guide/tutorial here for how to program VB4 code?

Comment

Here? Meaning on vbulletin.com? No, I do not believe so. vbulletin.org is the site for modifications, so there are lots of articles over there on how to modify your site.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X